- Migrate more than 40,000 Connection Communities to SharePoint.
- Within these communities and user OneDrives migrate over 21million different content items with a size of over 76TB
- Provide full reports of all content migrated as reference.
- Zero impact to user experience.
- Connections would be decommissioned, and the content had to be moved within a fixed timeframe
- Migration toolset used to perform the migration, following the Vamosa migration methodology
- Consulting Services provided to ensure the migration transformation approach was the most suitable
- Agile validation phase to incrementally build, refine and approve result prior to production phase
- Customer dedicated QA team who worked closely with T-Systems during iterative testing cycles
- URL mapping provided as input into Customer URL Redirection Tool
- Zero interruption to normal business during migration phase, end users unaware of migration activity
- Traceability of migrated content through source, transformation and load, including URL mapping
- Iterative validation provided insight into migration result along with opportunity to refine migration approach
- Content migrated securely and was accessible to users as per the source by applying access control across all Office sites and OneDrive accounts