Web migrations are typically characterised as being:
Vamosa offers solutions to migrate any form of web page collection (web site, intranet, extranet) or a subset from any source to any target for global companies and organisations.
Web pages are normally dynamically generated and offered for publication via a Web Content Management System.
The challenge in migration web content is that web content management systems do not tend to be able to speak to one another.
High in complexity
- Transformation of existing web code is normally required
- Requires addition and extension of required metadata
- Expects modifications to information architectures
- Must be brand and message orientated
- Medium to large numbers of physical objects
- Relatively low data volumes
- A mixture of text, links, metadata and multimedia elements (files, images, video)
T-Systems has delivered content migration projects for the following systems. The flexible nature of the migration platform enables connectors to be written for any system so in theory there is no restriction on the target system that can be loaded to with the T-Systems tooling.
SharePoint 2003, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, M365, Teams
WCM, FileNet, Connections (now HCL), Quickr, SmartCloud, Notes, Domino, Content Manager, CM/OD
Day CQ4, CQ5, AEM